Tuesday, June 1, 2010

GMW 9 months

I love this kid.

(picture missing)

Here are some things she does:

  • Says Mama and Dada and sometimes it is directed to the appropriate party.

  • Lays her head down on my shoulder, and puts her little arm around my neck when I sing to her at naptime.

  • Feeds herself (she prefers carbs, but she will take fruit or frozen peas and sometimes cheese).

  • Giggles at everything I do during "loopy time", which is 30 minutes prior to bedtime.

  • Loves to dance with her daddy.

  • Smiles this slowly spreading smile when she realizes her daddy is singing to her.

  • Plays with my wedding ring while she nurses.

  • Waves her right hand when she wants something (signaling to "her people" for assistance).

  • Swings with glee on the infant swings at the park.

  • Does baby "push-ups" for mango candy.
I love you, Gracie!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this girl! And y'all, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make those cute little flowers?

    I love these snippets. She's a doll! You're encouraging me to pull out the baby books and record those little sweet things.

    ReplyDelete