Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bonjour deux!

Hello, again from Paris. I'm having trouble loading pictures, but so I only have a couple. Today we visited Notre Dame cathedral and tomorrow we're hoping to hit the Louvre and Champs Elysees.

Below is a picture from the gardens at Versailles, which we visited on Sunday--spectacular, but exhausting.
Here is Josh in front of the fortification for Germany artillery at Point du Hoc in Normandy. On Monday we took a train to Normandy (2 hours north) and toured a German cemetery, Point du Hoc, Omaha Beach and the American cemetery. An amazing experience.
I wish I was able to load more pictures, but I've been trying for 90 minutes and am now giving up. More soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to know you made it to my push - Versailles, and Josh's - Normandy. Can't wait to hear more! I don't think I told you, we decided on NY for our anniv. trip next May.
    Love you guys -
    R

    ReplyDelete