Thursday, August 30, 2007

Our Man in Black

Here are a couple of things Jackson has said to me recently. I got him to repeat them for the camera, but initially he walked up and delivered the lines uncoached. We're in the process of explaining to him that one can be both fierce and good without having to be bad. But for now, he seems to identify the brave and the bold with the bad. For those concerned about the existence of and reasons for this association, comments should be forwarded to Ruthie via email.

(Translation: "Hello, I'm Johnny Cash.")

(Translation: "You're a bad man! I'm a bad man!")

1 comment:

  1. Do you read these comments? I am just wanting to let you know that I am very eager to see pictures and hear stories from the trip to vidit Mimi and Harry Daddy. Are you planning to post these? Love you guys!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete