Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Graduation to Me!

The Herberger College of Fine Arts convocation was yesterday, and I am finally, COMPLETELY done at ASU!!!  Here are some pictures from the day:

I was the only MFA in Dance to graduate this December, so I had the whole stage to myself for the hooding ceremony.  Pegge Vissicaro, the assistant chair, is standing at the podium, and Karen Schupp, my technique professor and the choreographer for my solo, hooded me.

Showing off the hood.

With my two biggest fans.

Mara represents for the Henderson clan.

1 comment:

  1. Cody, Sophie and I made it before Emily left the venue, but not exactly in time for the ceremony. However, we were able to celebrate with the graduate at one of her favorite Phonecian eateries, the elegant pizzeria Cibo's.

    We are so proud of you, Emily! (Even though we weep at the reality of what this commencement means for us, losing all three of you to Jackson, MS. Waaaaahhhhh!!)

    ReplyDelete