Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Rejects

No, not us (how could you even think that?). The pictures. The pictures are the rejects. Our friend Arlen, a grad student who's finishing up his PhD in English lit, came to our apt. to take some Christmas pictures and add to his portfolio, as he's trying to get into photography. We ended up using a very different picture for Christmas cards, and as these photos will never see the light of. . . um, photo paper, I thought I'd post them here. They're fairly dark and far away, so if you really like us, you'll click on them to get a better look. Merry Christmas!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, if these are the rejects, I can't wait to see the one you chose. You guys are such a beautiful family. I especially love #2, where Harry is cheering, Matthew is clapping, Jackson is looking on, and your hair is blowing in the wind like a supermodel. I want that for my picture frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Although the one you ended up using on the card (thanks, by the way) was more amusing, I really like these too. The tree in the background is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote with Emily. I love Ruthie's fashion mom look.

    ReplyDelete