Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Belated Easter

Our Easter weekend was a little bit hectic with dr.'s appointments, etc.  I was able to get a couple shots of the kids to share.  Since Will has begun crawling in earnest, he is sleeping harder (yay!).  He also like to play with his hair as he's falling asleep.  (He's been doing this practically since birth.)

While Josh and I were at the dr.'s office, Benjamin went with the Lamars' on an Easter egg hunt.  He was eagerly awaiting their arrival in this shot.  He came back bouncing off the walls from extreme sugar consumption.


We are all okay here.  I started my medication on Saturday, but had an adverse reaction to it.  I discontinued it and have another appointment with the cardiologist on Wednesday.  Upon further research, my reaction may not have been as serious as it felt.  So I may be continuing with this medication or starting something different.  It's trial and error here...

5 comments:

  1. The shot with Benjamin looks like classic Jackson, MS to me - maybe it's the look of the house across the street? The trees that grow there? Ah, my childhood. ;) Love that W twirls his hair. Nothing more beautiful than a sleeping baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Em! They make me miss you all, of course. Sorry to hear about the med discomfort...we'll continue to pray for you as you navigate this process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My, what sweet, sweet boys! Please give them squeezes and kisses from BB and Essie.

    ReplyDelete