Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter weekend in Austin

Better late than never. . .

Our Easter day dinner with grad student friends (next to Matthew, Matt O'Brien, then Kody and Dee Cooper, and then Kevin Stuart is by Jackson) -
I am so immensely proud of how the lamb cake turned out this year. Do you like how it looks like I'm trying to sell it on Ebay?

Thanks to my mom for the boys' Easter clothes!


Dying eggs earlier in the week:

Me in my enormo-state at an Easter egg hunt:

Dapper Dan with his two boys:

6 comments:

  1. Wow, the boys look so great in those cute clothes (I'm primarily talking about Matthew here :). Can't wait to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You don't look huge (though I know how fat pregnancy makes you feel) Love the boys easter outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Harry's hat. You sure have a good looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those clothes! And Ruthie, I didn't know you made a lamb cake each year! Wow--

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had been waiting and waiting to see if you would post photos of your Easter outfits. I knew there had to be some Wright family sartorial splendor going on. Wait till next year when you can get a little Easter dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures. that cake really is something!

    ReplyDelete