Friday, August 7, 2009

Will's first week of daycare


As I am going back to work next week, Will started daycare this week part-time to ease into the transition. We had a bit of a rocky start, with crying every morning when I dropped him off. The first day he cried when he realized I was leaving; the second day he cried when we got to the door of his classroom. By the third day, he was crying as we drove into the parking lot. Sigh. But his teachers are very sweet. They assure me that he stops as soon as I leave and that most children take 2 weeks to adjust and the crying stops. His class also has a video camera in it and I can peak at him online to see how he's doing. Benjamin will start preschool at the end of August (he'll be hanging with the Little Mars until then). He's also a little nervous about the start as he's completely forgotten the Seed in Phoenix. Please pray for my sweet boys' transitions this fall. Here's a few shots of Will..


After eating dirt in the yard, it's fun to bang on the kitchen window!


Here I am at my new school, about to have breakfast with my friends.



Still happy before Mommy leaves :(

1 comment:

  1. Emily, that is so tough! I'll be praying. Those chairs built into the table sure are nifty.

    ReplyDelete