Thursday, November 18, 2010

a few beach photos

At the end of October we went to South Padre Island with my parents. Chuck and Paula Schwartzmann were kind enough to gift us a week of their timeshare!

The last 4 or so miles of the island are undeveloped:

This is the view from our balcony. Matthew and the boys are the dots down there, building a sand castle:

My mother doing her best to read a book on a particularly windy day:

On top of Old Sand Dune! All covered with sand. I lost my poor family. . .

One day the boys and Matthew spent a few hours having races on the beach. Harry got a head start, then Jackson, then Matthew, while I read walked around reading my book and letting MC nap in the sling:

Mary Clement really bonded with my dad. This also shows how attached she is to those 2 fingers. She was only somewhat conflicted putting sandy fingers in her mouth:


A great one of Jackson body surfing with my dad:

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures. I love that expanse of beach and dunes.

    ReplyDelete