Sunday, January 28, 2007

Brotherly Love, an After Christmas Post

Well, sadly (and Lord willing - with our track record, we'll see how it goes), we leave Hot Springs tomorrow morning. One last picture, though, I took with Sarah's camera that I want to post, because it amuses me (though no one else here thinks this is funny, odd people), and I find it a fitting picture of some of Jackson's brotherly feelings right now. The other day I was nursing Harry and on the phone with Kelly, paying no attention whatsoever to poor Jackson, who I now remember was trying to tell me something over and over again. Finally, he got completely frustrated, determinedly pulled Harry's socks off, stomped to the pool, and threw them in, then turned around with a look of satisfaction to make sure I'd seen what he'd done. My response? I took a picture.
It seems to me in his 2-yr. old mind those socks were just where he wanted them to be - mingling with the worms.

1 comment: