Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello from Mississippi

My sister was chastising me for not putting more pictures on the blog, so here are a few from the past couple months.















This was on the hotel bed in Tulsa. Reflective of their personalities--Benjamin with a big smile, William looking tentative, trying to figure things out.
















Another shot of Will's typical face, but this one really displays his chub. He now weighs 17 lbs!
















Benjamin with a special blankie wrapped oh-so-stylishly around his neck. He did this himself, which, to me, strongly suggests his artistic flair.

(video missing)
This video is for Keri. William is in that brief cooing stage of talking. So sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your sister. Thanks, Emily! It's always great to see new photos and comments from the Joshua Wright Branch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I've been wanting to see what Will was looking like. Love the cooing. You and I can produce the CHUB!

    ReplyDelete