Wednesday, October 28, 2009

For my sister

Laurel's in the hospital as of Monday night with a severe case of preclampsia. Tomorrow, Thursday, October 29, she'll have a c-section, and we'll all be able to meet this awaited little boy. She'll be 29 weeks; he was due January 13. Please pray for Laurel's health and safety, and the rapid development and health of this gift.

Because I know Laurel will appreciate it (and because, after all, we've got a little boy on the way!), here's a funny to bring down that blood pressure!

Harry reciting the planets:
(video missing)

*** Postscript 2 days later. . . because no one is getting this, I'll give you a hint. Listen to the pronunciation of the second planet. Therein lies the boy joke. He has no idea he's saying this, but has given Matthew and I no end of pleasure to have him recite. Yes, we are that crude. :)
Love to all,
Ruthie

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, precious, innocent Harry,how we love you!Essie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Ruthie! I love it, and it make me laugh, too. I bet my boy will say it the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those v's and p's can be very tricky.

    i had no end of fun when anna couldn't say all the syllables of popcorn- rather she said p'orn. oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I totally got it the first time! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete