Sunday, April 8, 2007

AZ swing

4/8/07 I have been sleeping since I arrived in AZ, I just woke up and its time to go home. We did see Emily's dance performance in Phoenix and the Riordan Mansion in Flagstaff, but beyond that all plans foundered.
Keri, Cody, Sarah and I saw The Pursuit of Happiness. DO NOT see it in a theater. The DVD special features are great. It is based on a true story and the real guy was on set most of the time so it is pretty accurate. A great story and Will Smith is dad to his real son, who also does a great job.
It is still up in the air about Sarah and Keri driving back. Keri sees the OB Tuesday and decisions will be made.
Mom is going to pick me up at Little Rock International tomorrow. I have to go to the hospital as soon as I get into town. I've been pretty lazy for 10 days and work will be a shock. BB

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging, Big Bill! WE missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin misses you very much, Bill. Our conversations about you usually go like this:

    B: Big Bill?
    Me: He had to go home.
    B: Up high?
    Me: Yes, he went up high in an airplane.
    B: Yeah... Planes loud!

    ReplyDelete