Thursday, April 12, 2007

Benjamin's Birthday Party

As promised, here are pictures from Benjamin's birthday party. The choo-choo train cake was a big hit, melting frosting and all... The birthday boy wastes no time with utensils.
Holding a teddy bear from Pop Pop and Grandma.
Wearing a new birthday shirt and playing with my dump truck on Aunt Mara's knee.
The unveiling of the long-awaited baby quilt, a present from Aunt Ruthie and Aunt Keri (with significant contributions from Sally Pierce and Uncle Cody).

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I helped pick out that dump truck toy! And I love the cake. We did one like this for our second son's 3rd birthday. The cars were so much fun to make... Well done, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake is beautiful. Thanks for posting these, Em. Now I feel more like I was there now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie and Keri, the quilt is beautiful! I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete