Monday, April 30, 2007

Our week in pictures, post 4

Wednesday through Friday we stuck close to home, enjoying the playground, Princeton Battlefield, afternoon walks and evenings of going out (one night Mama & Daddy, the next night all 4 of us with a babysitter, and then Friday M & I had a date night).
We spent Saturday at the Bronx Zoo.

We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
Were goin to the zoo, zoo, zoo.
See all the monkeys they're scritch-scritch scratchin
Jumpin around and scritch-scritch scratchin
Hangin by the long-tail (huff huff huff)
And we can stay all day!



Well we stayed all day and I'm gettin' sleepy
Sittin' in the car gettin sleep sleep sleepy
Home already gettin' sleep sleep sleepy
cause we have stayed all day.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I was just waiting and waiting for the deluge of pictures from the week with your parents--I've been checking the blog everyday since I found out they were there. And I wasn't disappointed! (Although I am jealous of the fabulous trips and fun times you described!) I agree that Harry does look like Benjamin in the picture with your Dad. Thanks for sharing these, Ruthie!

    ReplyDelete