Monday, April 30, 2007

Our week in pictures, post 2

Then on Sunday we took a day trip to New York City. We rode the train into Penn Station and then rode a double-decker tour bus all over town (and I mean all over town - it's amazing all we saw in one day. It was a great way to see NYC). You could "hop on, hop off" the bus. We hopped off at Chinatown/Little Italy (were we had lunch) and Battery Park so we could see the Statue of Liberty.

Battery Park (Mama & I are at the bottom of the pic/H in the sling):
I include this one because it captures what the day was like on the top of the bus:

I think J's favorite part of the day was the M&M advertisement. He talked of it all day. And this I include because Harry looks so much like Benjamin in it. Don't you think?
In Chinatown - Jackson played in Poppy's hair the entire time he was on his shoulders. Simone, that's the hat you gave us last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment