Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Because I haven't posted in a while...

With all my pesky MFA stuff, I haven't posted in a while. Here are a few shots to keep you updated on life with the Phoenix Wrights.


Last weekend, Benjamin's school had their annual Halloween carnival. Benjamin actually got into it this year and played games. His favorite by far was the bounce house. He keeps asking "When are we going back to my party?"


Here is the table from David and Lynn's engagement party. I should've designated a photographer because, alas, this is the only shot I have.


Benjamin after a spin in his new ride... actually, Percy's porche.


Two cuties enjoying a candy treat from Meme!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tablecloth! And that is the first picture I've seen of Sophie in months - amazing! I hate not seeing you all EVERY DAY! Thanks for posting these, Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at this again tonight, Sophie strikes me as Ramona Quimby. Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that you say that, Ruthie, 'cause Emily has been saying that for months!
    Must be true! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emily and Keri for the beautiful party! It was really so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's incredible how much Sophie looks like Cody!

    ReplyDelete