Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Month with Will

It has been a busy first month of growing and getting used to life on the outside.  Most of the time, I look like this:















But occasionally, I open my eyes for some playtime with my big brother:















He was very excited to help Mommy give me my first bath (which I did NOT like, although I've since warmed up to it).


















This is me making a funny face when Mom is trying to get me to look sweet and cute:














I'm already a cuddle-bug and my brother loves to snuggle me.















5 comments:

  1. I am SO excited to meet this litte baby boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the photos of Benjamin and Will together. What a pair those two will be! We love you guys! CKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This is what I've been waiting for! I was just about to call and nag you for photos, even though we will see him in a few weeks. You know, it hit me for the first time with Keri's comment, Benjamin and Will - the formal and the informal of the names Benjamin and William, and that we've done the same thing with Jackson and Harry, keeping with a formal name and an informal. Why this is significant I have no idea; it strikes me sometimes about the names we chose, though. Glad y'all are weird with us! Can't wait to see you guys - all four of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will is really very adorable, and I love the picture of B and W together. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to meet you, Will!

    ReplyDelete