Monday, March 26, 2007

This weekend we went to the air show at Luke Airforce Base outside of Phoenix. Benjamin was very excited to see the "airplanes up high!" and Josh was beaming from ear to ear that his son shared his passion for planes. Here we are at the end of the day looking at the F-22 Raptors. Benjamin is clinging to me a little bit because an F-15 Strike Eagle was screaming by over our heads. This was another of our favorite moments, eating ice cream in the shade of the hanger.
Watching the aerobatics planes do tricks. You can't tell from this picture, but Benjamin was having a hard time relinquishing control of the ice cream bar. He kept saying "I hold it!"


2 comments:

  1. I wanna wear sleeveless shirts - waaaaaaa!

    Benjamin is leaning up, losing his baby fat. And he looks more like Josh. And Jackson, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a load of fun. I'm impressed, Em, with your tossing around the REAL NAMES of the planes. Better than I would do. I'm glad to see that Josh has a plane buddy. He and Justin M. used to sit around and talk planes for hours (or so it seemed).

    ReplyDelete