Friday, February 29, 2008

2 favorites

I know you've all been hitting Refresh over and over and over again for days in hopes of seeing the pound cake recipe reviewed, wondering when oh when will she post?

And I hate to disappoint my fans. But sad to say, I didn't end up making the pound cake b/c I didn't have enough unsalted butter (and after checking with 4 of my neighbors - no luck), so I made two of my stand-by favorites for the events I needed goodies for. So that my phone won't be ringing off the hook ("Please, Ruthie, please! Recipes! Recipes! Goddess of Cookery, Please!") I thought I'd share the two recipes I did make, favorites of mine.

They can be found on Allrecipes.com, a site I became very familiar with up in Princeton since I didn't take any cookbooks. . .

Pumpkin Flaxseed Quickbread
and Best, Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

So no need to call.

1 comment: