Sunday, February 10, 2008

Photos

Hi Fam,

David and I are in Starbucks, sitting near the fire on this cold (!) day, looking at wedding photos. We're doing well here in Pittsburgh. I've enjoyed a few weeks of settling in (getting our place set up was so much fun), and now am working as a temp, doing admin stuff for various companies in the area. David is in the full swing of the semester (papers, presentations, meetings for set building, etc). We've been blessed with the company of good people up here and had our first dinner party last week. I would post pictures of all of these things, but my digital camera charger is misplaced. However, in the meantime, here is a link to some wedding photos. (These are the photographer's favs. Sweet Ruthie is sure that the "entire world" wants to see them, so at her request, here they are: http://slideshows.jaredplatt.com/pooley-ss.)

with love,

Lynn

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! I am happy to count myself in as part of that "entire world" crowd that Ruthie was sure would want to see photos from your wedding! Beautiful. I really enjoyed all of the shots. Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are beautiful! I'm so glad they're posted since Clint and I weren't able to be there in person! Thank you for sharing them Lynn! I know we're technically not any relation at all but I still think of the "Wright boys" as my brothers-in-law and their wives as my sisters-in-law - whether I've met them or not!

    ReplyDelete