Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chopped

Hi Fam,

I thought that when I got married, I would understand why new brides cut their hair. Well, I am no further along in unraveling the mysterious reason why brides do this, but I do know the irresistible urge of it. Ellen (my friend out here, married 8 months or so) felt it and last week she chopped off those golden locks. And today, I couldn't resist it any longer.



David is grieving, but quietly.






The little voice of Amy May is in my head (Little Women); "Oh Jo! Your one beauty." But it will grow again. :)





love,
L

7 comments:

  1. David is not grieving quietly, loudly, or at all. He, in fact, thinks his wife and her hair are ubercute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you but I love your hair. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's really cute, Daver, how you and Lynn are just standing in front of that tree for your pictures--like mug shots out of doors. Lynn, the new dew is just right for you. It really does look great. MDW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's the desire for spring. And I agree with Dave - ubercute. It really is done well. Bring on summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, I love it! And I love that you posted it on the blog for us all to see! It really does suit you...very sassy. Was that the look you were after? :-) And Dave, I love your comment and agree wholeheartedly. Can I also just say I love the fact that you two are so blissfully married?
    (Can you tell I'm really into love these days? It must be spring, twitterpated and all...[name that movie!])
    Lovingly,
    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. That was probably one pretty pile of hair! Did you keep any of it, or donate it to "Locks of Love"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. In a word, terrif. (Uh, except that's only half a word...or more like 2/3 of a word, actually....)

    ReplyDelete