Saturday, October 4, 2008

On That Note...

(Of worthy causes for which to sacrifice...) We are now on Day 11 of "40 Days for Life." I hadn't heard anything about it until a Catholic friend alerted me to it last week. Check out the website at 40daysforlife.com and see if it's happening in your area and if you can get involved.

In Flagstaff, they are organizing round-the-clock prayer vigils at our local Planned Parenthood. I plan to sign up as soon as we get home on Monday, and I'm trying to get our church as well as others involved in our area. We have 29 days left! I really like what I've seen on the website so far as to their approach and philosophy. Let me know what you find out, and I'll let you know how it goes in Flag.

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly believe there's a campaign in Flagstaff and not in Austin! This sounds really great. - by the way, this is Ruthie, not Betsy. I'm on her computer babysitting her kids and I don't want to log her out. :)

    ReplyDelete