Sunday, October 19, 2008

Visiting

We've gotten to see some of our favorite people in the last few weeks.  Here are a couple shots from our whirlwind visits.















Sophie came to visit and met the famous "Little Mars".  (From left to right, Tori, Sophie, Benjamin, Charlotte, Mathias.)  Sophie was a big hit and friends were made all around.














Watching Lady and the Tramp while the grown-ups played games.  This sweet scene quickly devolved into bedding bedlam.














Not the best composition, but here's Will with Jackson and Harry during our 2-hour visit to Austin.  I am all the more resolved to plan an Austin extravaganza in the near future.














Finally, here's Will with his new friend, Everett Zachary.  Everett is 2 weeks old, Will is almost 5 months.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos, Emily! I just got my camera back this weekend when I was sick, so I'll work on getting my pics up here, too...we all know how great I am at THAT! But you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete