Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!!!

It's November 25th (well actually it's still the 24th but I needed to get this put together ahead of time) and that means it's Emily's birthday and nothing says "Happy Birthday!" like presents wrapped a-la-Big-Bill. Actually there are two presents wrapped in as close as I can get to authentic Big Bill style. If you're wondering what this style looks like...
Wait for it...


There it is! That ever allusive wrapping job of champions.

Happy Birthday, Em. I love you. J

5 comments:

  1. So. . . WHAT IS IT?

    Happy Bday, Emily!

    oh, this is Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've taken pictures to show you because I know you'll appreciate... my All-Clad set of pots and pans! We've been talking about replacing our previous set because the teflon coating was flaking off. So they are gleaming and shiny and very fun. Come visit us and I'll cook you something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Emily! Yay for new pots and pans! We can't wait to come and taste your ever-wonderful cooking prepared in NEW cookware...what's on the menu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EM!!!!
    And congratulations on the gift of a truly authentic 2428 Birthday wrap (don't let Josh tell you Dad is the only one to wrap like that regularly). Keri and I were talking the other day about how much we miss you, J, and B (and now W). How much a year brings. I pray God's blessings on you in all He has in the next 12 months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Happy Birthday shout out to Emily from me, Obama, and Palin! (Shout outs confer hipness like tatoos do street cred, so it's all I'm doing these days.) Other hip birthday thoughts: Word! That All-Clad stings my uvula like an iced Coke! Or: Do these pans braise as well as they sear? I only braise.

    J, what does one say? Way to go to the mattresses with the wrapping. With the first pic I thought, "Shop wrap?!! Someone forgot to have mama fasten his knickers." Then you lowered the boom. No country for old men.

    ReplyDelete