Thursday, November 13, 2008

(John) Homer is 58 years young today!

Though he doesn't read the blog (I don't think so, anyway -- do they have access, Ruthie?), I wanted to semi-publicly wish my father a wonderful birthday on this 13th day of November. Hip hip hurray! (Hmm...perhaps I shouldn't use the word "hip" when referring to a 58th birthday, as I would hate to remind one of the likelihood of a hip fracture at such an advanced age. Hahaha! I jest, of course. Seriously, Dad, I'm kidding...sort of.)

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I was thinking about what a very "hip" person your dad is, even at his advanced age, so I think the allusion is entirely appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad's hotsprings.net address is signed up, so at some point they viewed it. Happy Bday U. John!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday from the Jackson crew!

    ReplyDelete