Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Highlights

We had LOTS of fun with the Matthew Wrights.

(2 missing photos)

Sorry that I don't have any of the boys! They were dears. And so patient. After a LONG day of car-ride travel, they came into our home and read books QUIETLY for AN HOUR while I prepped dinner. They are amazing. Grace studied Jackson the whole weekend, and he was kind and jumped obediently when she said, "Boo!"

Harry told Matt, "I don't like people to know that I know Karate." :) Harry also practiced his spelling, and wrote sweet notes that said "It is good to be here." The feeling was mutual, Harry!


Grace said today, "I like Clemmie."

(missing photo)

On Sunday we went to the zoo.

(missing photo)

Sheldon likes the zoo. And his Daddy.

(missing photo)

Posing with the polar bear.

Thank you for coming! We love you, M, R, J, H and MC!

PS: David totally thinks we can do two nights of camping in West Virginia. Let's plan it!

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing these pictures,Lynn. Feel like I was right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polar bear pic cracks me up. Love that you captured these pics!

    ReplyDelete