Thursday, November 15, 2007

Laurel and Clint's Wedding! Pt. 2 The Rehearsal

Unfortunately, these pictures are all poor. My camera has to have almost perfect light. But I'm posting them anyway so you get an idea of the wedding. I didn't take pictures of the wedding itself for obvious reasons, nor of the reception because I was so busy packing bags, having the marriage license signed, meeting and greeting, and I knew the photographer would do a better job (imagine that!). I'm hoping to get some digitals from Laurel and Clint later to post. I can't wait until they return from their honeymoon!

Sisters together:

The Mother Mastermind:


A happy groom (his three brothers and son Josh were the groomsmen):
A proud father and eager groom:
Stay tuned for Pt. 3 The Wedding!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! These are all great. Thanks for taking the time to post so many pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to give you a photo of all four of us. Josh isn't anywhere in these shots.

    ReplyDelete