Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy 60th Big Bill!











We wish we could have celebrated with you! In honor of the Big Birthday, I'm posting my five latest favorite photos of Big Bill. (And you all need to recognize the massive significance of ME, Keri Wright, actually posting a PHOTO on our family blog! This is a momentous occasion, folks! Doesn't happen every day, er....month...or is it, year?....)
I seem to recall the particular skill documented here mentioned in a "Gallery of Greatness" I viewed recently. For the uninitiated...here's visual proof! Sadly, you can't taste the amazing results of this feat of culinary genius, but let me tell you, they're remarkable!

3 comments:

  1. Bill, we didn't know you were available for photo shoots with the grandkids. B and W are next! Happy 60th. We can't wait to see y'all at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Keri! I'm proud, proud, proud!

    ReplyDelete