Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You were a good camera.

I'm downloading the accumulated pictures on our camera. BECAUSE because because! - My parents gave us a new one for Matthew's birthday! I'm a bit sad to part with this old Coolpix 3200, as it was my first digital camera, a good-bye gift from my beloved co-workers in the HR department at Biola. But it's time. The Coolpix was a workhorse for 4 1/2 years. Behold its last stand on this blog.

So here's a random assortment of what's been sitting on the camera for the past month.

Below, the boys with their stockings on Christmas morning:

Bethany and Peter have been here about a week now and we have them until Saturday (as well as Mama & Daddy). Peter's been quite the chef with steaks, salmon, his famous spaghetti. . . Here he's sporting my apron:

And retreating in time, Harry and his buddy Naomi being partners in crime, as usual, trying to hide in the fridge:

And this requires no explanation:

And finally, here's a video that totally cracks me up from beginning to end. Typical neighborhood interactions here. Notice little Gracie (red shirt) as she first notices the camera and then works her way to stardom: (video missing)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for a new camera! Love the pictures and the video especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Love the video. And, actually, I want some explanation on the one you claim requires none...what was he eating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spaghetti. By the fistful. Gross.

    ReplyDelete