Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Own Postcard


Dear All:

This is a so-called "postcard" post to let you know what I'm thinking right now. Let's see, I'm thinking that I want to proportionally counter my little brother's attempt to boost his post count by doing "postcard" posts (even if his include cute things that Gracie says). But I've also kept this post at a high level by posting a picture. (See above for a shot of a nice part of the MSU campus.) I'll also note that Mary Clement says "picey" for "spicy," and that Jackson said it "ssvicey." Harry didn't attempt it for a long time, then just said "spicy" slowly.

Ruthie and I have three children and no pets and hope one day to tour Belgium on bicycles.

Back to you, Dave.

2 comments:

  1. So what are you thinking today Matthew? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are funny. I want to see more pictures of your new place, and the kids because I miss them.

    ReplyDelete