Saturday, February 17, 2007

Prayer Requests for our week in Jackson

Today Josh and Benjamin will be flying to Mississippi and I'm to follow tomorrow (we're weren't able to get the same flight out, so Josh is taking Benjamin to give me extra time to prep, but we have the same flight home on Saturday). Starting Monday, I will teaching technique, partnering, composition, production, careers in dance, dance ministry, leading rehearsals and speaking in the Friday forum. It's not as bad as it sounds because some of these classes are supervisory only--whew!! Josh will be working out of Joel's office and Rebecca McNeill has arranged childcare for Benjamin during the day. It's going to be a busy week for all of us, but we're hoping that by the end of it we'll have a better idea of whether or not we'll move back to Jackson after I finish my MFA. Please pray that I will be able to communicate in these classes to the best of my ability this week and that God would continue to make clear to us His direction.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, sounds like a great, but exhausting, week. We will indeed pray for you--both for your teaching and for guidance for your family.

    ReplyDelete